Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday

Well, can start off by saying wat i did on saturday. Since Clubbing was cancelled. Called Weng kit up, lets go taman mayang. But how long i've known him, he'll come fashionable late. So called up kevin, told him i need to have some drinking session. So went over to his house, picked him up then we off to the houses near ac. yeap. We were quite cashless so all we could buy is 2 cans of carlsberg that taste like sparkling water. So we were sitting near the houses there sitting on the bench. Looking towards SJMC. Yes its directly opposite in front of us. Emo-ing session. Lawls. I miss those drinking sessions. Haih. I think probably my next BIG drinking session would be around october or november or december. Thats when kea leng, tristo, and ian is coming back. Yes lah. Cant wait. But its so long more. Dayum. Lawlz. Then later weng kit came. He said i was high. hahah. I'm jsut hyper. Happy to see my frens with me when i'm down. So i was just being me. Talknig crap and all. Then we went off to taman mayang. Nope we didnt race there this time. Haha. I had to pick up Benji. I still remember, me, hann and wengkit always race at nite. Haha. We'll stop at every traffic light next to each other car and wind down our window and start throwing rubbish into each other's car through the window. haha.. Good times. Well now, Hann is really busy. Seldom go out. Weng kit. hes in SOME island right this moment smoking his weed. Jia wei, still hanging out wif him no difference.Lawlz. Min ern, our cyber session XD. Ahh basically everybodys been busy.=/.

And i've been really stressed up. Feeling dat maybe studying isnt for me. I didnt do well for physics test today. I have no idea wat crap did i wrote on the piece of paper. Haha.

Thursday is a holiday i think. Installation of the agung thing. Hu wans to follow me attend this installation? Come on guys, be patriotic. Thats wat i learn in NS =D.

Today, was sitting the steps of my college. Stoning. Was thinking back. How did i get together wif her? Its quite unexpected. I remember i fetch her to her prom. Fetched her and her best fren, eve. It was raining dat day. Couldnt find the her school prom. Had to called up Sean to tell me where is it. I remember i couldnt drive properly dat time. Too nervous. haha. My palms were sweaty. I don't know y. Nearly lost control of the car. Haha. New year eve, Called her wished her happy new year. Didnt noe y i called. suddenly took my phone and dialed her number. Called her when i was outside kea leng's house in tropicana. Before we started our major drinking drunking session. Lawlz. Really unexpected. it all happen so fast. And now,

Once more I'll say goodbye to u
Things happen,
but we don't really know y
If its supposed to be like this
Why do most of us ignore the chance to miss?

No comments: