Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Two Steps Behind - Def Lepard

Quite lucky day in college actually. Bio class dismissed early. 11 o clock instead 12. Teacher said he got nuthing to teach already. tmr i'm gonna have bio test. So class dismissed early. So basically had break from 11. to 2. Thats 2 hours rite?. Or is it three. Or class dismissed at 10.30-_-. Erm anyway had a really long break. So went down to cafeteria to eat. Maggi goreng and Roti bakar. =/. Not a very nutricious food. This is wat u get in Segi. Sigh. moving on. Then some group of dudes came up to us and gave us this form. Where we fill in the particulars a few questionaires. Something like Are u a Rebel? How many times u lie to ur parents? etc etc. But wat the heck, u get a free file =D. So yea anything free to me its good.


After that went summit, wanted to watch movie But didnt have time cuz the movie will end at 2.30 and 2.00 is my maths class. Cant afford to skip maths class now. Teaching integration. Shitznezz. So went arcade instead. Went and play daytona. Rawr. i merejuking there. Nadzmi played cheat. he bangs people-.- Its not just once. ITS ALOT of times. 4 games in a row-.- was really pissed but dat time. But nvm dont care only. After that played the zombie Shooting game. And theres where i used up my money which was suppose to last me end of this week. Sigh. This suxorz. Well played a while. then went back to college. waited at the couch on tenth floor. Slept there. Ahh. the satisfaction.

Then during maths class, the file dat they gave me. theres quite a few shitsznesz inside. Dayumm.. theres bookmark, and the big balloon hitting thing dat produce noise dat people use in sport stadium. Example Badminton Matches. and calender. and other stupid booklets =D.

A BookMark which i will nvr use unless i feel like throwing this at someone.



The Dumb useless Booklet dat got picture of Amber Chia. I look left right. Turn book upside down insude out round and round side by side. I still Dont find her hot. or anywhere close to pretty.




I dont understand Mandarin. This is where picture comes in handy. Always include pictures in Instructions.

Waalla....Dats the Weird Balloon thing. Unfortunately I burst the blue one cuz i wacked nadzmi wif it too hard and my other yellow one....erm my dog burst it wif her razor sharp teeth which she used to bite on my steel fingers.

Hmm. I dunno wat i wan now I dunno wat i'm doing. Maybe i just really have to move on. did our story just ended just like dat? Is there really no chance at all. She replys coldly. She now thinks, maybe each time she msges me, i'll think i'll have a chance wif her. I dun wanna think this way anymore. Just see how things goes. Shes happier now i can see. Moved on. Thats wat i see. Rite now, i'll jsut be there for her. Probably she might think shes wasting my time. She always thinks this way. Shes not. Shes not. She was having stress last night. Msged me But i couldnt reply. I wasnt there for her. hmm. In the end some dude called her. made her feel okay again. Well...shes okay now. Her fren talked to her. Made her better. Me? i cant do shits. All i do is bring problem and trouble. shes moved on.

No comments: